The AeroForm is a complete CNC hotwire foamcutter that brings professional aeronautics capability to schools, businesses, clubs, and home workshops. Rapidly create foam wings, stabilizers, sheets, and stock with your own custom dimensions. It's like having a supply shop on your workbench!
This device complies with FCC Part 15 Class B standards for home and office use. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- The AeroForm is a ready-to-run machine that assembles in a few simple steps
- Rapidly cut millions of unique parts from inexpensive foam board and blocks
- Simple and versatile push-button operation - no computer or special software needed
- Create wings and stabilizers, set chord, taper, sweep, washout, add spar channels
- Choose from dozens of performance airfoils or use your own coordinates on the SD card
- Use the miter function to cut accurate angles for dihedrals, winglets, and assembly
- Try the manual lathe to cut approximate nose cones of custom length and diameter
- Set cutter offset, feedrate, and heater power for different foam types (EPS, XPS, EPP)
- Finished parts up to 24" x 12" x 4" are easily assembled into much larger models
- High-quality made in USA from solid wood, stainless hardware, and custom electronics