The AeroForm is a complete CNC hotwire foamcutter that brings professional aeronautics capability to schools, businesses, clubs, and home workshops.
This device complies with FCC Part 15 Class B standards for home and office use. Operation is subject to the following two conditions: (1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including styrene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Ready-to-run machine assembles in a few simple steps
- Simple and versatile push-button operation - no computer or special software required
- Rapidly make wings, stabilizers, and other aircraft parts from inexpensive foam board
- Set chord, taper, sweep, washout, and even add custom spar channels
- Choose from dozens of performance airfoils or use your own coordinates on the SD card
- Use the miter function to cut accurate angles for dihedrals, winglets, and assembly
- Use the manual lathe function to cut approximate nose cones
- Set cutter offset, feedrate, and heater power for different foam types (EPS, XPS, EPP)
- Finished parts up to 24" x 12" x 4" are easily assembled into much larger models
- High-quality made in USA from solid wood, stainless hardware, and custom electronics